My Locker Doesn't Show Up or Doesn't WORK

Full documentation of Mighty Content Locker. Everything You need to know about the script is in this forum!
Site Admin

My Locker Doesn't Show Up or Doesn't WORK

Postby innozemec » Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:04 pm

This thread explains some of the most common issues/mistakes that cause Your Lockers not to work correctly. We update this thread once i find new issues/mistakes repeated by many users.

If no luck with the solutions explained in this thread, Ask Your questions in HERE

1. If You are having problems making Your Locker show up when an element is clicked, please refer to this detailed guide

2. If Your locking is not showing up a common issue is that an incompatible jQuery version is loaded after MCL. To solve this issue please
find in your website source code the javascript code that loads jQuery after MCL's code. Once You find it, there 3 options to choose from:

- remove that jQuery code as it probably is not needed, as MCL has loaded jQuery already

- replace that jQuery code with a code to load newer version of jQuery (atleast 1.9.0)

- Right after that javascript code insert the following javascript code:
Code: Select all
<script>$.noConflict(true);</script>

If no luck with the solutions explained in this thread, Ask Your questions in HERE

Return to Knowledge Base (Read Only)