PHANTOM MODE - Q & A, Discussions!

All Support Requests related to Mighty Content Locker goes here. Any problems, questions, suggestions, post them here!

HOME ADDRESS

Site Admin

PHANTOM MODE - Q & A, Discussions!

Postby innozemec » Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:19 pm

Use this thread ONLY for anything related to Phantom Mode and techniques about hiding your use of MCL or using it safely!

Please do not start new threads about the topics explained just above!

The detailed Phantom Mode tutorial thread is located right here!

Re: PHANTOM MODE - Q & A, Discussions!

Postby addetpao » Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:21 am

hi, i ready the guide and i badly need this setup because I'm using non-incent offers. I'd like to know how I can change my url installation since I can't simply rename because I've used a subdomain mcl.mydomain.com, also I can't seem to find the phantom option in my settings.

I decided to just remove postback funtion to my cpa network and also remove {SUBID} from my offers. Am I correct to assume that this would only affect stats on my MCL and will not affect anything else?

I hope you can update the faking the referrer topic, it's a very important topic that I need to be utilizing asap.

Site Admin

Postby innozemec » Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:49 am

addetpao wrote:hi, i ready the guide and i badly need this setup because I'm using non-incent offers. I'd like to know how I can change my url installation since I can't simply rename because I've used a subdomain mcl.mydomain.com, also I can't seem to find the phantom option in my settings.

I decided to just remove postback funtion to my cpa network and also remove {SUBID} from my offers. Am I correct to assume that this would only affect stats on my MCL and will not affect anything else?

I hope you can update the faking the referrer topic, it's a very important topic that I need to be utilizing asap.

if you used subdomains, thats still ok, simply create a random directory and move the files in it, again following the guide

The phantom mode is still not available in the current MCL release, it will appear in the next version i will publish within a week to 10 days max.

if you remove {subid} from the offers as stated in the tutorials, {subid} is needed only for postback. if your content lockers don't use postback there is no need to put {subid} in the offers url

Postby addetpao » Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:39 am

thanks, at the moment i'm only blanking my referrer for non-incent offers. I did place some ads on my whitehat website, am I gonna raise any flags with blank referrers showing?

What I wanted to achieve is:
Use MCL for non-incent offers ---> Use my ads on white hat sites as my referrer ----> CPA OFFER.

is it possible to fake using the url of an ad as the referring url?

Mighty Content Locker

Site Admin

Postby innozemec » Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:52 am

addetpao wrote:thanks, at the moment i'm only blanking my referrer for non-incent offers. I did place some ads on my whitehat website, am I gonna raise any flags with blank referrers showing?

What I wanted to achieve is:
Use MCL for non-incent offers ---> Use my ads on white hat sites as my referrer ----> CPA OFFER.

is it possible to fake using the url of an ad as the referring url?

well, depending on the number of leads you send without a referer compared to the hits and leads you send from other sources different than the content lockers you might raise up some flag if the amount is kinda high..

to achieve the referer faking, another methodology needs to be applied.. i am preparing the article about it, but it requires more time to implement and test, because it needs additional scripting code writing and thats why i still haven't published it.

Postby mrjoker » Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:53 am

Yeah, he's right, blanking referer is OK and almost every reputable network accept it but if you send like 30k leads or something, it'll not be OK, cause that's to high too ignore, so the more leads you send, the more you get their attention and curiosity.

so if you want to be always safe and never mind how much you send, Faking ref is the best way, that's exactly why it tooks time and effort, it's an advanced method to be completely safe. What can i say.. we already have a professional and helpful coder with us, all we should do is courage him, wait for him and finaly appreciate every effort he does for himself and us. Thank you very much sir :)

Site Admin

Postby innozemec » Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:48 pm

OK guys, thanks for your patience!

The Referer Faking tutorial has been posted!

Postby addetpao » Mon May 06, 2013 3:12 pm

hi! thanks for the awsome tutorial! I have implemented it already although I have a couple of questions.

1. I've created a click.php and placed them together with my affiliate link in my white hat site, should it be that way?

2. No need to add www.mydomain.com/click.php?http://affil ... 23424=2424 to my url offer link right?

3. I've just realized that I'm only using one referral page with this technique, so what I've done is create multiple entries of an offer in MCL and used different referral url at the end of each then used placed them accordingly on different lockers then rotated them.

Because before my referral is:

www.mywhitehatdomain.com

with this I'm a little afraid that my network might be suspicious about all offers converting from a single page only so what i did was to make it seem like my referral are:

www.mywhitehatdomain.com/page1
www.mywhitehatdomain.com/page2
www.mywhitehatdomain.com/page3
www.mywhitehatdomain.com/page4
www.mywhitehatdomain.com/page5

I hope you could add a feature wherein I could rotate offers within a locker and not rotate lockers only. thanks again!

I'm already hitting $40+ right now and it's only 13hours of the day..

Site Admin

Postby innozemec » Mon May 06, 2013 3:55 pm

1. Yes, the click.php is for your whitehat site only, just as described in the tutorial.

2. If you talke about adding your offers go through click.php in MCL, no you don't do that. The click.php is only for use at the whitehat sites..

3. Yes, you can make your different offers with different referral in the MCL database. You can also add same offer, couple of times in MCL with different referral.
MCL rotates the offers by random in the lockers by default.. but if you add same offer multiple times in the DB, it might get displayed multiple times within same locker.. Maybe i can think of adding extra field in the Offers screen, and let you insert multiple referers in a field, so MCL will rotate them randomly in the offer url.. something like the multiple anchors for an offer.. Will see if this could be done for the upcoming new version..

You are doing great with $40 a day already, keep up the great work!

Thanks!

Postby addetpao » Mon May 06, 2013 4:47 pm

yes, i don't know whether I should be happy or afraid with the results I'm getting. I'm feeling that my leads are gonna get scrubbed and I'll be hit by a ban hammer.

I am very much looking forward to the last section of the phantom mode guide which will be "hiding under the radar". One offer is really converting so easy for me like 0.43 epc and I can't freaking decide if I should turn it off once I hit like $40. It's a simple 1-page "register" submit offer. Is $100/day still under the radar? i think with the way it's going I'm gonna hit $100/day easily. How do they determine if my leads are junk or not? I understand if the offer is a rebill offer and 99% do not purchase at all, but with "register to website" offers, how do they scrub that?

If this all goes well, then I'll hit my long term goal so fast thanks to MCL. :twisted:

UPDATE: Please advise me on how I should handle this situation:

MY Overall stats: CR=17% EPC=0.29

OFFER #1 Stats: Overall Network CR-->CR=0.63% My CR-->36%
Overall Network stat-->EPC=$0.01 My EPC-->$0.44

I am raise any flags with these stats? should i stop the offer first?

Indexification.com

Next

Return to Support Tickets