Locker Not Displaying issues

All Support Requests related to Mighty Content Locker goes here. Any problems, questions, suggestions, post them here!

HOME ADDRESS

Site Admin

Re: Locker Not Displaying issues

Postby innozemec » Wed May 01, 2013 4:13 pm

Great!

Sorry, i am not available on Skype these days as I am not at home.. There is 1 week Easter national holidays here..

If You want to ask something in private simply PM me here or through the contact form at my site

Thanks for your understanding!

Postby gedzo » Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:08 pm

Locker doesn't appear when I choose Max Offers Anchor option (I've tried 65 chars max length), but when I return it to default value 0 locker work without issues.

Site Admin

Postby innozemec » Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:31 pm

gedzo wrote:Locker doesn't appear when I choose Max Offers Anchor option (I've tried 65 chars max length), but when I return it to default value 0 locker work without issues.

hi there,

yeah, someone else has reported the issue and i have fixed that.. when have you installed/upgraded the script for last time?
I am asking, because i remember i have updated the script packages on the site, so the issue shouldn't appear on recent installs/upgrades..

Postby gedzo » Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:37 am

innozemec wrote:
gedzo wrote:Locker doesn't appear when I choose Max Offers Anchor option (I've tried 65 chars max length), but when I return it to default value 0 locker work without issues.

hi there,

yeah, someone else has reported the issue and i have fixed that.. when have you installed/upgraded the script for last time?
I am asking, because i remember i have updated the script packages on the site, so the issue shouldn't appear on recent installs/upgrades..

Hi innozemec,
I've installed script about 2 months ago (script version 1.4)

Site Admin

Postby innozemec » Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:11 am

gedzo wrote:
innozemec wrote:

hi there,

Hi innozemec,
I've installed script about 2 months ago (script version 1.4)

i see, to fix the issue you can grab the upgrader package from my site and do an upgrade

Postby gedzo » Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:53 pm

Thanks innozemec, I've upgraded installation and now it's working fine.

Postby nathandegrave » Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:06 pm

How do I get the code to work only on certain wordpress pages? I used the plugin but that only works to lock the entire site, which is not what I want to do. Alternatively, I pasted the js in the html of the pages & content, but that doesn't work either. The header.php is obviously not a solution as that will also apply to all pages. How can it come up only on certain parts of the site?

Mighty Content Locker

Site Admin

Postby innozemec » Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:36 am

nathandegrave wrote:How do I get the code to work only on certain wordpress pages? I used the plugin but that only works to lock the entire site, which is not what I want to do. Alternatively, I pasted the js in the html of the pages & content, but that doesn't work either. The header.php is obviously not a solution as that will also apply to all pages. How can it come up only on certain parts of the site?

Sorry, i am not that advanced with Wordpress and I don't know how it can be done..

Previous

Return to Support Tickets