Locker still does not work

All Support Requests related to Mighty Content Locker goes here. Any problems, questions, suggestions, post them here!

HOME ADDRESS

Locker still does not work

Postby sith » Thu Feb 11, 2016 5:38 pm

Hi,

I upgraded my server and added the ioncube (think that is what its called) and have gone through your instructions in the support area but the locker does not show up. The only time it worked was at the start but even then no offers showed up. Just an empty locker.

It is getting very frustrating since I have not been able to use it. can you please assist or perhaps I can send you my link and you can see? I am trying it on a simple page as it does not work on any of the others but did not seem to work on this either.

Site Admin

Re: Locker still does not work

Postby innozemec » Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:39 pm

Hello,

You probably don't have offers for your region or something in your locker settings..

PM me url and pass to your MCL admin and the page where you put the locker and I will take a look

Postby sith » Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:13 pm

PM'd you. Thanks :)

Re: no offers showing

Postby sith » Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:12 pm

Hi there,

I have deleted the old lockers and offers.

I have only tried it on one basic page so far but the locker shows up which is good news :)

However no offers are showing up. it says there are none in the avilable location but it is for the US and the offers I re-added are for the US so not sure what is going on.

i tried playing around with it and seeing if changing random order, manual order and all other offer options would help but nothing changed.

Are you able to assist please? Would love to get this up and running finally :)

Site Admin

Postby innozemec » Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:29 pm

Hello,

Well, probably your IP is not recognized as from US, this happens from time to time depending on your ISP..

I just changed one of your offers to international and when i opened the locker the offer shows just fine

Postby sith » Fri Feb 19, 2016 1:08 pm

ah great thanks. So going forward I should just put all offers as international?

thanks for the help :)

Return to Support Tickets