INSTALLATION PROBLEMS

All Support Requests related to Mighty Content Locker goes here. Any problems, questions, suggestions, post them here!

HOME ADDRESS

Site Admin

Re: INSTALLATION PROBLEMS

Postby innozemec » Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:20 pm

download and edit the info.inc.php file located in the main MCL directory, set the correct new mysql information and reupload back

Mighty Content Locker

Postby clindsey » Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:44 pm

I'd like to add for those running their mySQL databases with strict mode set, you have to remove "STRICT_TRANS_TABLES" and "No_AUTO_VALUE_ON_ZERO" for the database install.

Example:

Change
sql-mode = STRICT_TRANS_TABLES, ERROR_FOR_DIVISION_BY_ZERO, NO_AUTO_CREATE_USER, NO_AUTO_VALUE_ON_ZERO, NO_ENGINE_SUBSTITUTION, NO_ZERO_DATE, NO_ZERO_IN_DATE

to
sql-mode = ERROR_FOR_DIVISION_BY_ZERO, NO_AUTO_CREATE_USER, NO_ENGINE_SUBSTITUTION, NO_ZERO_DATE, NO_ZERO_IN_DATE

Postby southsidesmoka » Wed Dec 25, 2013 3:45 pm

I am getting a "FULL PRIVILEGE" error on the MySQL side of things. Running under Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 with MySQL 5.1 and PHP 5.4. Any suggestions? Any and all help is greatly appreciated in advance. Thank you.

mcl_error.jpg
mcl_error.jpg (121.82 KiB) Viewed 20143 times

Site Admin

Postby innozemec » Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:43 pm

Hello, well make sure you have granted the mysql user full privileges to the mysql database

Also i am not sure if MCL will work correctly on windows hosting. the particular issue you are having now is mysql related, however any other things might have issues operating correctly on windows server.

Indexification.com

Postby FreeCashPro » Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:50 pm

Hello,

I've installed hundreds of scripts in my lifetime and I'm technically inclined. I'm trying to install MCL for the first time. I've uploaded the files to my web host (iPage) as specified but when I go to run what I assume will be the first install configuration script then all I get is this: "Site error: the file /hermes/bosoraweb184/b2234/ipg.wbibro/incentelope.com/mcl/index.php requires the ionCube PHP Loader ioncube_loader_lin_5.3.so to be installed by the website operator. If you are the website operator please use the ionCube Loader Wizard to assist with installation."

Any help would be appreciated - thanks.

ioncube.jpg
ioncube.jpg (18.62 KiB) Viewed 20027 times

Site Admin

Postby innozemec » Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:49 pm

FreeCashPro wrote:Hello,

I've installed hundreds of scripts in my lifetime and I'm technically inclined. I'm trying to install MCL for the first time. I've uploaded the files to my web host (iPage) as specified but when I go to run what I assume will be the first install configuration script then all I get is this: "Site error: the file /hermes/bosoraweb184/b2234/ipg.wbibro/incentelope.com/mcl/index.php requires the ionCube PHP Loader ioncube_loader_lin_5.3.so to be installed by the website operator. If you are the website operator please use the ionCube Loader Wizard to assist with installation."

ioncube.jpg

Hello,

The error message says Ioncube loaders need to be installed and enabled in your php configuration.

So, simply ask your host support to install and enable Ioncube Loaders in your php configuration

Thanks!

Postby FreeCashPro » Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:29 pm

Thank you very much... I'll try that.

Hello,

The error message says Ioncube loaders need to be installed and enabled in your php configuration.

So, simply ask your host support to install and enable Ioncube Loaders in your php configuration

Thanks![/quote]

Postby crispybohemian » Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:30 pm

innozemec wrote:

ioncube.jpg

Hello,

Thanks!

I have AwardSpace as my hoster, and they don't support the CURL function on their servers regardless of what IT support says.

I suggest you get 1&1 @ 99 cents per month /for a full year minimum coupon/ plan (when available) to run this [$12.98 USD Total]. They give you 1mb of SQL and unlimited space + good uptime but no Telnet in or Cron, so use EasyCron for that if you feel inclined.

Postby FreeCashPro » Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:41 am

crispybohemian wrote:
innozemec wrote:

ioncube.jpg

Hello,

Thanks!

I have AwardSpace as my hoster, and they don't support the CURL function on their servers regardless of what IT support says.

I suggest you get 1&1 @ 99 cents per month /for a full year minimum coupon/ plan (when available) to run this [$12.98 USD Total]. They give you 1mb of SQL and unlimited space + good uptime but no Telnet in or Cron, so use EasyCron for that if you feel inclined.

Ok, I just got a reply from my web hosting service iPage (where I have all my many domains at and that I've already paid for three (3) years of hosting upfront):

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Support.

We support ionCube PHP Loader with version 3.1.25. I have enabled it to your account. However, the script is still has the error. It appears that the application 'Mighty Content Locker' requires latest version of ionCube Loader which we do not support. So, please install some other application which is compatible with the ionCube version of 3.1.25.

Sincerely,

Sabeena M
Customer Support

Is the ANY WAY to make this script work with "ionCube version of 3.1.25 ?? Please?

Postby FreeCashPro » Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:45 am

I not, them can someone / anyone suggest a rock bottom cheap host that DOES fine with this script? (I may have to purchase cheap hosting for just this script... ;-(

PreviousNext

Return to Support Tickets