INSTALLATION PROBLEMS

All Support Requests related to Mighty Content Locker goes here. Any problems, questions, suggestions, post them here!

HOME ADDRESS

Re: INSTALLATION PROBLEMS

Postby astralucid » Wed May 29, 2013 3:35 am

I've tried to install on my hostgator shared hosting and I got this error:

The file /home/domain/public_html/download/mcl/index.php was encoded with the PHP 5.3 ionCube Encoder and requires PHP 5.3 to be installed. in Unknown on line 0

How to fix it?

Site Admin

Postby innozemec » Wed May 29, 2013 6:56 am

You can take a look at this article:

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=11

If problems again, pm your cpanel info and i will get it installed for you..

Postby forvenz » Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:52 pm

Hi,
i downloaded mcl upload to my host and this is the error i get :
http://screencast.com/t/8ZQjlXMKLj
anyone know how to fix that?

Site Admin

Postby innozemec » Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:35 pm

forvenz wrote:Hi,
i downloaded mcl upload to my host and this is the error i get :
http://screencast.com/t/8ZQjlXMKLj
anyone know how to fix that?

you don't seem to have uploaded the whole MCL package. Make sure to upload the whole MCL directory after unzipping

Postby forvenz » Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:49 pm

yes i did i download the package from here :
http://www.innocoders.com/members/inventory.php
The New Installs one .
try to download this ,there is nothing in the temp folder

Site Admin

Postby innozemec » Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:18 pm

forvenz wrote:yes i did i download the package from here :
http://www.innocoders.com/members/inventory.php
The New Installs one .
try to download this ,there is nothing in the temp folder

yes, the temp directory is empty, but in the error you screenshoted i see message that it can't find it. Also i see some of the images are broken.. Maybe because it is empty directory your ftp client might not have uploaded it to your server, so check if it exists on your server

if you still can't get it working pm your cpanel login details and i will go install the script for you

Postby forvenz » Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:54 pm

the problem was with the folder i fixed that thanks i sent you a pm please reply there is a bigger problem

Postby spreadwealth » Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:17 am

Hi innozemec i dont know if you got my last message,i got the the installation page to appear but the problem i have now is that when i input all the mysql details and key and press install the screen just goes white and nothing happens or it just returns back to the same page ,i entered in the right details so i don't know where i am going wrong,how do i know that it is installing does it show a install bar of some sort or some text or when the screen goes white is it installing but i am just not giving it enough time to finish the process through impatience

Site Admin

Postby innozemec » Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:49 am

spreadwealth wrote:Hi innozemec i dont know if you got my last message,i got the the installation page to appear but the problem i have now is that when i input all the mysql details and key and press install the screen just goes white and nothing happens or it just returns back to the same page ,i entered in the right details so i don't know where i am going wrong,how do i know that it is installing does it show a install bar of some sort or some text or when the screen goes white is it installing but i am just not giving it enough time to finish the process through impatience

hi there, yes, after you hit the install button a screen with progress bar is shown.. if you get a white screen some error must have occured.. make sure your server meets all requirements of the script as shown in the install screen and your mysql info is correct..

if no luck, pm me url, install details and ftp details to MCL and i will be looking at it..

Postby daddymax » Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:16 pm

Hi,

i migrated my mcl installation to a new host and i'm sure there should be some changes i should make in order for it to work as i keep getting this error when i try to access it from the web browser: Query to MySQL Failed: Access denied for user '*****_mcl'@'localhost' (using password: YES) .

Any idea how to fix this or what files should be edited ?

Thanks

edit: the domain is still the same i'm just changing the host

Indexification.com

PreviousNext

Return to Support Tickets