Configuring POSTBACK

All Support Requests related to Mighty Content Locker goes here. Any problems, questions, suggestions, post them here!

HOME ADDRESS

Site Admin

Re: Configuring POSTBACK

Postby innozemec » Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:25 am

OK guys i fixed the htaccess code for AWM, so now you just need to copy and paste it in your htaccess file exactly as provided by MCL from the instructions screen..

Give me an hour to record a quick video for AWM..

Mighty Content Locker

Postby addetpao » Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:57 am

thanks man. I appreciate it. will wait for it.

Site Admin

Postby innozemec » Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:09 am

Ok, here it is. I hope that will help you out guys!

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=36&p=128#p128

What also i noticed now in AWM, is that you might need to "Test" the Postback URL in your AWM account once you add it. There is a "Test" button there as you will see when you are at your AWM button.. Maybe they are not sending postbacks to untested URLs..

Let me know if you need any more help or if the video is not understandable enough

Postby addetpao » Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:47 pm

thanks for the video, it just confirmed that what i did was correct except that i forgot to remove the {} for secret key field in htaccess. Postback is now working, got some leads and MCL is reporting it correctly. I will post a review tomorrow morning when I wake up. Thanks inno!

Site Admin

Postby innozemec » Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:51 pm

addetpao wrote:thanks for the video, it just confirmed that what i did was correct except that i forgot to remove the {} for secret key field in htaccess. Postback is now working, got some leads and MCL is reporting it correctly. I will post a review tomorrow morning when I wake up. Thanks inno!

great!

Postby thivitorino » Tue May 07, 2013 7:34 pm

Hey, can you help me here? This is Adnooka, here's the print:

Site Admin

Postby innozemec » Tue May 07, 2013 7:57 pm

1. Offer link in first screenshot - where you see subid= in the url, change it to subid={subid} and insert it like that in MCL

2. Postback url in 2nd screenshot - in MCL admin in "settings->configure" scroll down to the Postback Settings section, and copy your MCL Postback URL provided there.. it should look like : http://www.domain.com/mcl/pb.php?key=xx ... xxxxxxxxxx
In your CPA network, paste that into the form

thats it

Postby itpursuits » Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:38 pm

Is there a way to simulate the post back to the content locker on the site to unlock the locker for testing?

Site Admin

Postby innozemec » Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:48 pm

itpursuits wrote:Is there a way to simulate the post back to the content locker on the site to unlock the locker for testing?

no, there is no way to simulate it as the whole method relies on randomly generated SUBIDs

Postby hellnation » Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:45 pm

itpursuits wrote:Is there a way to simulate the post back to the content locker on the site to unlock the locker for testing?

If you need testing, I suggest you simply go ahead and fill out some offers with your own connection to test your setup.

Then, email your AM and tell them to remove those leads from your earnings as it was a test.

PreviousNext

Return to Support Tickets